Re: DeltaRPM works great on Fedora Core 6 (yum presto plugin)

On Wednesday 11 April 2007 14:12:39 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> So let me ask. Who or which team decides this? What about application
> defaults or which packages to install by default? Is this supposed to be
> handled by release engineering or FESCo?

Good question.  In the past it was the "core cabal" who is mostly now on FESCo
as well as the release team, however these two teams have many more people on
them than what was the cabal before.

> I have a suggestion for a package to be installed by default that I
> would like to see someone or a team take ownership and give me a
> decisive response.

Given that both the bugs you referenced are still in NEW state, I find it
unlikely that we'd be adding this package to the default list in comps.
Perhaps you haven't gotten any responses because the bugs that should be
fixed for its inclusion are not fixed yet.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora