pam_keyring

Josh Boyer wrote:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2007-March/msg00032.html

You should start a separate thread on that.  At first glance, it doesn't
make any sense to me at all as to how that would be useful on a liveCD.

It is especially useful in the live cd if we do the configuration by default since NetworkManager and front ends are turned on by default in the GNOME live cd unlike the prime spin.

Rahul