A couple of serious questions

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:11:12 UTC 2007

I'm somewhat interested in the answers to a few questions, after watching some
of the discussion on the list.  Now, seriously:

1)  Is there sufficient interest in having the system-config packages split
into data and GUI components so there might be Qt/KDE versions in the future?

2)  If so, would people be more interested in it integrating into the KControl
menu, or into a separate menu (system-control-center)?

'Cause I happen to really like writing in Qt, and I'll do it if there's
sufficient interest in the idea.
--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!