xen guest-magic tool (new instant guest)

Gaurav Maheshbhai Patel gmpatel at learn.senecac.on.ca
Fri Apr 13 14:47:59 UTC 2007

Hello Everyone,
Let me introduce myself. I am Gaurav Patel. I am student of Internet System Administrator Program at Seneca College , Canada.
We built a GUI tool which creates Xen guest Domain in couple of seconds.
Give new guest domain name and memory. You Are Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We also successfully released it on sourceforge.net.

Tool Name : guest-magic
Version - 0.1
Tested Environment: Fedora Core 6
Written in : Python
download link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/guest-magic/

Detail description is also include in README.TXT file with this tool.Also you can check screen shot on sourceforge.

This is our first release. And development is in progress.
Comments and suggestion is HIGHLY appreciated.
Gaurav