PackageReviewStatus (Was: Fedora review day revived?)

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Mon Apr 16 07:02:50 UTC 2007

On 13 Apr 2007 13:31:12 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> Is it at all possible to do a couple of tweaks to that page?

Sure, anything is possible with a bit of scripting :-)

I'll need to have a chat with mmcgrath ('cause I dunno if he used the
Perl or the Python version of the script)...  and also how he sees
things about multiple pages.

Also, I don't know who tweaked the script on the rubenkerkhof site but
it might speed things up if the person who set it up sent the diffs on
this list...

Cheers,