Re: Extras i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2007-04-16

On Monday 16 April 2007 22:12:31 Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> And actually I tried mockbuild and it succeeded.
> Maybe "yum" you are using is somewhat broken?

Oh dear.  There is a bug in one of the FC6 yum versions.  The fix for it is
about to move from updates-testing to updates.  Matt, I hate to say this, but
if you're using that yum version, many of your failures may be false
negatives.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora