Good Tutorial On RPM Creation?

I was going to offer to maintain some of the packages in Fedora, but to be
entirely frank I am completely unfamiliar with the process of creating an RPM
(outside of using checkinstall).  Is there a good tutorial that can explain
the process?  I do know how to write Bash scripts, if that's any help (I
believe most of the spec file is Bash scripts).
--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!