Re: perl package split - if you maintain a perl-* module, read this message.

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 10:38:31 Robin Norwood wrote:
> Well, as Ralf points out elsewhere in the thread, this will break
> packages upon rebuild, at which point they will need the appropriate
> BuildRequires added...So I think this will be a problem only if the
> package owner hasn't read this thread and isn't aware of the change.

I'm more concerned about sites rebuilding on their own, not our own packagers,
especially since adjustments to our build system don't help people that don't
use our build system.

But maybe I'm just being too paranoid within Fedora space...

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora