KDE-LiveCD: gparted or qtparted?

Hi.

We (KDE-SIG) want to include one of these partitionin tools.
qtparted would be the best choice because it is qt. But personally I've
only used gparted the last time (years). For me it was working better.

Also the described functionality differs:
gparted: http://gparted.sourceforge.net/features.php
qtparted: http://qtparted.sourceforge.net/features.en.html

So the question here is: Are there good reasons for choosing qtparted
instead of gparted? Or is gtparted equal in functionality?

Sebastian