KDE-LiveCD: gparted or qtparted?

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Wed Apr 18 21:45:04 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 11:33:46PM +0200, Sebastian Vahl wrote:
> So the question here is: Are there good reasons for choosing qtparted
> instead of gparted? Or is gtparted equal in functionality?

I'd think sticking with qtparted to get a common(-ish) look & feel
would be best.

BTW, could someone verify that ntfs resizing actually works in the
current Fedora qtparted?  It *should* be enabled, but I haven't had a
chance to actually try it yet...

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/