Re: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2007-04-19

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:50:23 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

Also I believe for some reason the list is incomplete, I'm pretty sure that audacious has a mikmod plugin too for example.

Perhaps you think Extras repoclosure is stupid ;),

No, actually I'm quite happy with it. I was thinking more along the lines of ldopen or other tricks confusing rpm's autodep generation for .so dependencies and thus also "fooling" repoclosure.

Regards,

Hans