Re: packaging thunderbird and firefox extensions as RPM in Fedora

Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com> writes:

> That still doesn't solve the issue of firefox-foo requires firefox =
> x.y.z and x.y.z+1 just came out to fix a security issue.

Strict versions are probably not needed. I can not speak for all
extensions; but all of the 15 externsions which I use, are working
for all 1.5 firefox versions.

Therefore, 'Requires: firefox = ...' will be an exception; most extensions
will not need it.

Enrico