VirtualBox

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Apr 21 12:20:50 UTC 2007

On Sa April 21 2007, SmootherFrOgZ wrote:
> 2007/4/20, Cody Tracy <fuse1031blue at hotmail.com>:
> > Is there an rpm or will there be an rpm available for VirtualBox or
> > something similar?  If there is already where can I find it?

You can find my development progress here:
http://www-users.kawo2.rwth-aachen.de/~tmaas/fedora/repo/

> You can find  an updated  release of VitualBox-OSE on my related
> WebBlog<http://blog.fedora-fr.org/smootherfrogz>for FC-6 and FC-devel
> Feel free to let me some feedback ;-)

You do not package all binaries / link them to the wrapper script. Btw. why
did you not coordinate your packaging efforts with me? You seem to have
created a new spec according to the changelog, which I cannot find in your
repo, did you make it honour RPM_OPT_FLAGS? I only got this for some files. I
like Feedback, too. Especially patches that fix stuff of
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TillMaas/Virtualbox :-)

Regards,
Till