Pidgin Epoch Removal

With the renaming of gaim to pidgin, we had an opportunity to remove the epoch. I forgot about this in the initial FE7 packages. Upstream strongly insisted that we remove it, so we did.

All rawhide users, you will want to manually remove existing pidgin installations in order to allow pidgin to continue to update smoothly on your system.

yum remove libpurple
yum install pidgin

Note, gaim-text has moved to the "finch" package.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com