Warning for those using Nant with rawhide

Hi,

I've started to notice problems when building using Nant (0.85-11 or
12) on my rawhide machines. There seems to be something that has
changed in version 1.2.3 which has caused this problem (and isn't fixed
in 1.2.4 either which is a pain!)

As soon as there is a fix, I'll get it into rawhide.

TTFN

Paul