contributing a software through bugzilla

I submitted my software for review through bugzilla in order to
contribute the software to RedHat. A guy who checked the script told me
to fix some problems. I fixed all problems that he mentioned and sent
him new links of the software in the same bug report. I haven't heard
anything from him since April 16. Here is a question: do I need to
submit new links as a new bug report? if no...how long does it usually
take to review the software?

Thanks,
 Anton