Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 4 (6.93)

Max Spevack wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Fedora 7 Gnome Live CD
Fedora 7 KDE Live CD
Fedora 7 Everything

All of these are good names. You know what it is, just by looking at the name.

Except that none of the test releases of Fedora 7 called the GNOME live cd as that. look at the announcement or http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/. I have pointed this out several times before and this has not changed. Do you agree we need to call it by that name?

The answer, Rahul, is that "it depends".

To make it clear, in the website and the announcement do you agree that we need to call it the "Fedora 7 GNOME live CD"?

Rahul