Re: What TV teletext viewer to choose?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Dmitry Butskoy wrote:
I'm thinking about the adding of some teletext viewer for Fedora (at least for Gnome).

Most TV cards support teletext capturing, and this feature is demanded by users.

Besides some very old implementations (gnometv, alevt), which seem already stopped, I've found two possible variants:

- Enable "mtt" in the "xawtv" package (recently added to Fedora).
 But enabling of "mtt" will require Motif...

Does it work with lesstif?

It should.

But now I've seen that mtt has too poor user interface.
I'm not sure whether it is even a candidate for the best choice...

~buc