rawhide report: 20070803 changes

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri Aug 3 15:01:05 UTC 2007

David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 09:12 -0400, Build System wrote:
>> New package arm-gp2x-linux-kernel-headers
>>         Kernel headers for Cross Compiling to arm-gp2x-linux
>
> Grrr. This is still using the obsolete tarball of headers instead of the
> ones exported by the kernel.

Yes because you never gave me a fix for the 40 MB srpm problem. Also the gp2x
is an embedded device which actually ships with a 2.4.25 kernel, so 2.6.12 is
plenty of new enough, also 2.6.12 is what upstreams "sdk" (a script which
downloads veriaous files and compiles them in ugly ways) uses, and what the
open2x (a project to create 100% free firmware for this device) uses.

Regards,

Hans