Re: First Fedora7 problem : KDE + Xorg + Fonts

> FontPath "/usr/local/share/fonts"

I don't think Fedora packages have anything to do with /usr/local, it's
(pretty conveniently) reserved for stuff you cook yourself.

I noticed that a lot of source tarballs have a configure script that
defaults to building down /usr/local, again that can be convenient.

But I wonder if something you installed or built yesterday, probably not
from a Fedora package, inserted that line.

-Andy