Re: Kernel Modules in Fedora -x

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:34:49 -0500
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:

> Can you - or someone - comment on whether you'd trust it with your
> working copy of something important?

All my development happens on Fedora, I push the code up to hosted.fp.o
periodically.  The only real thing stopping me from having more on
Fedora is the timeline.  There are servers that I just don't want to
touch, save for the few updates that apply to that install set, for
years, and for that I have RHEL, the Long Term Fedora.  Everything else
is Fedora.

--
Jesse Keating