Re: Build hangs on ppc64 builder

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 09:26 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> Every time I've tried to build plplot for F-7 the ppc64 builder hangs.
> Other arches work and I don't have a ppc64 machine to test.  Can
> someone see what it is hanging on?
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=89237&name=build.log

For the record, this turned out (as so many such things do) to be a
generic 64-bit bug; not specific to ppc64.

Although it affects x86_64, it didn't have _precisely_ the same effects
there, so it didn't cause a build failure and would have gone unnoticed
until it actually started to cause problems elsewhere.

--
dwmw2