Re: find-debuginfo.sh

On Wed,  8 Aug 2007 14:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
Roland McGrath <roland redhat com> wrote:

> Honestly, I'd like to just break it again tomorrow, and bring the
> pain. There was one bug found in the script today, which I fixed
> today. There is one vaguely common upstream bug, which I posted a
> warning about. Do we really need a dissertation on the subject?

Nope.  But send a note to 'fedora-devel-announce redhat com' alerting
people that this change will go in, some builds may break when running
the debug script, and that they should contact you for help.  Hell, you
might even just put that in the debug script itself so that when it
errors it leaves some breadcrumbs for maintainers to maybe fix things.

--
Jesse Keating