FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-08-09

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 20:44:30 UTC 2007

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:32:52 +0200
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:

> Just wondering: Could we let bodhi enforce this in the future (or is
> somebody working on this already and I missed it)?

The problem is that would dictate people's workflow.  They'd have to do
the devel/ build /before/ the release build, and if there was ever a
problem in devel/ preventing the build it could hold up an important
update.  The only thing we could force is that the nvr goes up, never
down, and maybe warn if devel/ has a lower nvr.

--
Jesse Keating