My syslog has stopped working on Fedora 7!!

My syslog has stopped working, here are the last entries from the log:
http://tkmame.retrogames.com/last_messages

My yum log shows I updated selinux and sysklogd packages that day, but
I tried reverting these packages and even tried booting into the -33
kernel, but no matter what I tried, I cannot get the system logger to
function any more!!!

Is anyone else having these problems with a fully updated F7 system?
Or have any ideas on what might be going on?