Re: How to input CJK fonts to the "leave a message"?

2007/8/13, Jens Petersen <petersen redhat com>:

> I guess the main concern might be if it is acceptable to run SCIM there
> or not.  It would probably need either a restricted or hidden SCIM
> toolbar so that anyone could not change your SCIM settings, etc, while
> the display is locked.

Who should control the settings, GNOME/GConf environment or SCIM
itself? What about chosen another default IM? Should it be enabled
with system default IM or personal one? Should it load the same
settings as the user currently logged in?

--
bbbush ^_^