Re: F8 Release Name Suggestion

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Kevin Kofler wrote:

So, as I'm too lazy to subscribe to -maintainers ;-) and I can get through to
here through the GMane web interface, here's my suggestion:

* Moonshine theory is a Mathematical theory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonshine_theory
* Galois theory is also a Mathematical theory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galois_theory
Therefore my suggestion for the F8 release name is "Galois".

I think F8 should be called "Underline".  ]:>

--
Refrigerator Rule #1: If you don't remember when you bought it, Don't eat it.