Re: F8 Release Name Suggestion

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:19:17 +0000 (UTC)
Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:

> So, as I'm too lazy to subscribe to -maintainers ;-) and I can get
> through to here through the GMane web interface, here's my suggestion:

Ok, here's the deal.  I'm tracking the suggestions.  If you're going to
be lazy and not subscribe to -maintainers, at least CC me directly if
you really care about your name suggestion.  Otherwise, I'm much more
likely to miss it.

And that's a general statement, not a reply to Kevin.

josh