Re: reducing power usage of Fedora - how you can help!

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
4) Report the results. You can add reports here, on #fedora-devel,
   or to the upstream powertop community at power bughost org or
   #powertop on irc.oftc.net.

http://rishi.fedorapeople.org/powertop-manu

This is the powertop output from my friend's laptop. He was using
Gnome-terminal, Firefox and Gaim.

[manu jasmine ~]$ uname -a
Linux jasmine 2.6.22.1-41.fc7 #1 SMP Fri Jul 27 18:21:43 EDT 2007
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[manu jasmine ~]$

Hardinfo: http://rishi.fedorapeople.org/hardinfo-manu
Smolt profile: http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/show?UUID=ed2ac1d9-f254-403f-b431-5670ae08c597

seems like he uses a forcedeth nic can you tell him to try the module options from my other post to see if it helps?