Re: dropping gdialog

Matthias Clasen wrote:
zenity ships a compatibility script for the old gdialog.
That script is written in perl, which forces a perl dependency on
zenity. I'd like to drop the script and the dependency from
the rawhide zenity package. repoquery couldn't find anything that
requires either gdialog or /usr/bin/gdialog.
If you know a good reason why gdialog needs to stay, please let me know,
otherwise it'll be gone soon.

Might it be safer to keep gdialog, but remove the dep from the RPM?

Warren