Re: PulseAudio is now enabled by default on new Fedora installs

Kelly wrote:
On Thursday, August 16, 2007 10:35:39 pm Matthias Clasen wrote:
Have you looked at libflashsupport, that has been mentioned elsewhere in
this thread ? It seems to do the job well enough for my needs.

Matthias

In fact, I already have an RPM for it (I made it). It's currently dependent on Flash itself, but that can be removed (the library is installed in /usr/lib and doesn't need Flash to be installed first).

libflashsupport is BSD licensed so theoretically it could be included in Fedora. Although it would need some fixing up to be suitable for the distro... like it should use sane defaults with sound autodetection, and have an optional config file to override it with an explicit choice. Does the current libflashsupport have this?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com