=== New Feature Proposals Approvals ===
      * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Transifex - FESCo
        approved this feature proposal.
      * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraElectronicLab -
        FESCo approved this proposal.
      * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureNetworkManager -
        FESCo approved this proposal.
      * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IcedTea - FESCo approved
        this proposal after numerous questions answered by Thomas
        Fitzsimmons (fitzsim) & Andrew Overholt (overholt).
              * IcedTea won't support ppc by F8.
              * overholt - "since everything we ship can build with gcj
                anyway, we'll probably stick with building with gcj and
                then just tell people to use IcedTea at runtime if they
                can"
              * For more details of the IcedTea discussion, please refer
                to the IRC log.

=== Default commit acl for new packages ===
      * After a long discussion, FESCo approved a proposal the new
        packages will be created with an default acl that is open to all
        cvsextras members, instead of only to the package owner.

IRC log can be found at:
http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/FESCo-2007-08-16.html

Thanks,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E