Re: kde4 status?

nodata wrote:
Am Samstag, den 18.08.2007, 20:01 +0200 schrieb Hans de Goede:
that was a very usefull answer (NOT) can people please refrain from answering questions about things which they have no clue about

Although you have since been proven wrong, I don't think it is polite to
ask a question, then go RTFM yourself and come back to tell the person
who was kind enough to answer you that they themselves should go RTFM.

Who said I went to RTFM after asking? I did RTFM before asking, only TFM was out of date. As for not being polite, I'm getting rather _sick_ on people on this list who keep meddling in this discussions, while they clearly do not have a clue. I call them as I see them, and in this case I saw wrong.

To me calling them as I see them is one of the only tools to keep a decent SNR on this list. Another solution would be to just unsubscribe from this list and discuss anything in less public places, but that doesn't sound like something I want to do.

Regards,

Hans