Re: Development SIG -- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Development

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:30:09 -0400
Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com> wrote:

Or we can move/copy the .repo file to a fedora-release-debuginfo
package which is not installed by default in the "normal" spins, and
we can install it by default in this spin.

nggh.  Not exactly the most elegant approach (:

Just saying there are ways to do it. But would it really be so bad if we did this though? If you can't yum install fedora-release-debuginfo, you certainly can't yum install *-debuginfo.