Re: mount.nfs4 used greatest stack depth: 612 bytes left

Eric Sandeen wrote:

So you had a bit of stack space left, but not a lot.  So nothing went
wrong here, but you're getting a bit closer to the edge.

I can get lower numbers, but only using xfs over lvm on x86  :)

With xfs over lvm over dmraid (2 disks, raid 1) during install, I see 428 once, but that's obviously just a special case of your example.

If only I had some FibreChannel cards that also did dmraid, we could see what that looks like with another dm layer... ;)

--
  Peter