kernel-2.6.22.3-61.fc7

Christopher Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:22:14 UTC 2007

On 21/08/07, Bojan Smojver <bojan at rexursive.com> wrote:

> Could we have the above in the F7 testing? Or is there a reason for
> keeping a kernel based on 2.6.22.2 in there?

There is a fedora kernel mailing list which you might like to try asking on.
To hazard a guess I would say that by the time each kernel has gone through
updates-testing then a new release has been made - note that today
2.6.22.4is out, thereby nullifying the point of keeping each version
in
updates-testing for the necessary period. If a flaw is severe enough to
warrant an update then I think it just gets pushed to updates straight away.

It might help to understand where the above kernel you mention is located
and why you want it...?

Cheers
Chris

--