Re: About to fire rebuild of approx 140 packages

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:44:35 +0200
Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:

> The only problem is this will clutter up the buildsys quite a bit,
> suggestions / flames anyone? Esp the opinion of rel-eng in this would
> be appreciated (hence the cc).

Two things.  1) You might want to wait for
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=113051 to finish if any of your packages need perl to build.

2) --background flag for your builds might be nice too if you're not
interested in having them done immediately.  That will allow normal
priority builds to be queued in front of yours.  Not necessary just
making you aware of the option.

--
Jesse Keating