Re: Rebuilds needed for Fedora 8

On 8/22/07, Simo Sorce <ssorce redhat com> wrote:

- fix typo in spec
- fix typo in spec again
- ok I am really silly today fix it again

Sure; though I would argue that those types of commits are mostly a result of people not running "make local" first.  They should be slapped =)

But we've in fact already created a way better interface for seeing when packages were updated.  It's called Koji.  For example:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=57

And it's doing things the right way - timestamps, user who initated the build, etc., are created by a computer, not manually input into a text file.