GDM Session bug

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:50:41 UTC 2007

i partly agree on that.

Imagine that i install the Test 1 release and notice a problem with it
(like this gdm session thing) than it should be posted in the
fedora-test-list right?

Now imagine that i install Test 1 and update it with all the updates..
not it becaumes a rawhide so no the topic should be posted in the
fedora-devel-list (assuming that the issue is still present).

In my case i did the test 1 install and the full update (so it's
basically rawhide) and the issue was still there.. so i think this is
the right place to post it before adding it to bugzilla.

Please tell me if i'm right on this or not.