Re: PulseAudio is now enabled by default on new Fedora installs

Hi,

On 8/16/07, Jon Nettleton <jon nettleton gmail com> wrote:
> The best solution I have found is to run pulseaudio  side by side with dmix.
> libflashsupport for pulseaudio causes frequent browser crashes.
>
> Jon

libflashsupport works for me.  The so called debian packages were
unstable, but i compiled a source package against my system, and
everything works stably.  I'm sure it should be a pretty small problem
to get it to work 100% in Fedora.  Much smaller than tinkering with
the internals of flash itself.  The Pulseaudio stack there is already
much better than Debian's.

-Yaakov