Re: Heads up, slight tree path change

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:30:41 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

Of course but derivative distributions and even respins would want is the ability to point to Fedora for the source and I think we can accommodate that requirement without any additional liability.
I don't think we can, as we'd have to start distributing under 3b, for
every single binary we ship.  That's going to piss off a lot of mirrors
if they have to carry all copies of the source of every update we've
ever released for (at least) three years.

You can store things but not mirror them.

Rahul