Fedora developers running Rawhide and having source upload issues...

Curl was recently modified to link against nss instead of openssl for
it's ssl capabilities.  For some reason, this does not work with our
source look aside cache.  If you are having issues uploading new
sources in your packages and you're using rawhide, make sure that
you're using a curl no newer than 7.16.4-2.  If you have a newer
version, downgrade using the packages found at

We'll work with the curl developers to resolve this issue as soon as
possible.

--
Jesse Keating