Re: "heads-up" page for rawhide?

Chris Weyl wrote:
Hey all --

Do we already have a "major updates/changes" page for rawhid/F-9? To
help maintainers (the non-killed ones, of course) keep track of things
like openldap rebases, ntfs libs, potential perl updates, etc....

One thing we'd like to sometime soon is get a news.fedoraproject.org site with various rss feeds in it. A major updates/changes rss feed for rawhide would certainly be useful on that site.

   -Mike