Re: firefox vs epiphany

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 19:51:14 -0500
Jon Nettleton <jon nettleton gmail com> wrote:

> Everything that it lacks is trumped by the integration with the
> gnome desktop.

I had the exact opposite.  I tried epiphany and I could find no
compelling reason to continue using it.  I couldn't find one single
thing that it brought to the table that I either already got with
Firefox, or just plain didn't find useful.

What do you mean by "integration" in this context, particularly beyond
what FF gets us.

--
Jesse Keating