Re: bouml-doc: can't create updates for F-8 and Rawhide after dist tag removal

> It's now tagged for this.  I apologize for the delay.

Thank you. :-)

However, trying to create an update for Fedora 8 from Bodhi says that
an update for bouml-doc-3.0-2 already exists. It is obviously
colliding with the update that I earlier created for Fedora 7. So does
this require me to do anything, or the tagging will cause things to
happen automagically?

Cheers,
Debarshi
--