Re: bouml-doc: can't create updates for F-8 and Rawhide after dist tag removal

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 00:18:04 +0530
"Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray" <debarshi ray gmail com> wrote:

> Thank you. :-)
>
> However, trying to create an update for Fedora 8 from Bodhi says that
> an update for bouml-doc-3.0-2 already exists. It is obviously
> colliding with the update that I earlier created for Fedora 7. So does
> this require me to do anything, or the tagging will cause things to
> happen automagically?

Oh right, that's why i didn't do it before.  I was waiting for you to
push your F7 update to final, which would make it show up in the F8 and
rawhide collections automatically.  Please push your F7 to final, and
I'll clear the way for inheritance to make it show up elsewhere.

--
Jesse Keating