Re: firefox vs epiphany

[...]

PG> Not sure about Galeon, actually. My understanding has been that
PG> the Galeon folks are recently working to merge their efforts back
PG> into Epiphany proper. Are they still wanting to keep it separate?
PG> Who knows... :) -- Peter Gordon (codergeek42)

That was the plan (circa late 2005), but it seems to be a dormant
project (I have tried pinging people on #epiphany and #galeon on this
subject, but no response as yet).

Perhaps you also missed my previous e-mail on this subject:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-December/msg00143.html

Alex