Re: PROJECT BLACKHAT

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:40:53 -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:

You could still keep a similar theme of "$color $something", just don't use "Red" or "Hat" or any other word that means "hat" or is a type of hat, and you're probably ok. In the past, there have been "Blue Sky Linux", "Green Frog Linux", "Yellowdog Linux", "Black Flag Linux", "Pink Tie Linux", and "White Box Linux" that I'm aware of, and probably a number of others as well. As far as I recall those names were all ok, although as I said above, IANAL. ;o)

"Red Flag Linux" is available, too. ;)

http://www.redflag-linux.com/eindex.html

Yes, communist China does not tend to care too much about the world's intellectual property laws. I wouldn't recommend them as an example for others to follow however.

--
Mike A. Harris

Come and join us on the #fedora8 IRC help forum on irc.freenode.net