Re: firefox vs epiphany

Christopher Aillon wrote:
* Much to my dismay, many web authors will look for only IE or Firefox. There are websites that actually STOP WORKING if the browser is not Firefox (or IE). Firefox CVS HEAD builds recently stopped reporting "Firefox" in the useragent string for example which made many sites[1] break.

[1] https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=334967&hide_resolved=1

Hey, at least they're checking for Firefox now. So we're making (awkward, slow) progress.

<insert rant about useragent checking in general here>

Zack