New package cvs requests. opt out of cvsextras commit rather than in?

Currently our cvsadmin request template looks like:

New Package CVS Request
=======================
Package Name:
Short Description:
Owners:
Branches:
InitialCC:
Cvsextras Commits:

To me this looks like you have to opt /in/ to Cvsextras Commits, and
I'm not sure what will happen if you don't fill in a value.

Could we word it in such a way that as a requester you'd have to
explicitly opt out of of having open acls.

I don't have suggested phrasing in mind just yet, but I wondered if
folks were open to the change.

--
Jesse Keating